2022 Honda Odyssey Interior
The Honda Odyssey has become a mainstay in its segment, offering a roomy interior, capable performance, and state-of-the-art technology. So, what exactly can you expect from the new Honda Odyssey interior? In the guide below, we cover the interior dimensions and comfort and convenience features.
Honda Odyssey: Seating & Cargo
You can comfortably seat up to eight people inside the 2022 Honda Odyssey, thanks to its thoughtfully designed interior. Standard features for the Honda Odyssey include One-Motion 60/40 Split Magic Slide® 3nd-row seats for an easily configurable cargo area. Available features include Magic Slide® 2nd-Row Seats with armrests and a Walk-in Feature to better enhance accessibility. In addition to clever seating/cargo features, the Honda Odyssey also offers the following dimensions:
- 162.6 cubic feet in the LX and EX trims
- 160.1 cubic feet in the EX-L, Touring, and Elite models
- 40.7 inches / 39.5 inches / 38.3 inches the LX and EX trims
- 38.7 inches / 39.2 inches / 38.3 inches in the EX-L, Touring, and Elite models
Leg Room (front/middle/rear):
- 40.9 inches / 40.9 inches / 38.1 inches all trims
Cargo Capacity (behind 3rd-row):
- 32.8 cubic feet in all trims
Cargo Capacity (behind 2nd-row):
- 89.2 cubic feet in all trims
Cargo Capacity (behind 1st-row):
- 144.9 cubic feet in the LX and EX trims
- 140.7 cubic feet in the EX-L, Touring, and Elite models
Honda Odyssey: Convenience Features
The Honda Odyssey interior isn’t just spacious; it’s all comfortable and well-equipped for the journeys ahead. This Honda minivan has plenty to offer Norman drivers — from built-in vacuums to an 8-inch display audio touchscreen to cameras. You can also expect the following amenities:
- Rear Seat Reminder: This safety feature reminds you to check the back seat before leaving the cabin.
- Honda CabinTalk®: No need to shout to those in the backseat; Honda CabinTalk® lets you communicate via the speakers.
- Honda CabinWatch®: Keep an eye on your kids in the back row without distracting yourself from the road ahead using Honda CabinWatch®.
- Advanced Rear Entertainment System: A 10.2-inch high-resolution WSVGA screen features built-in streaming apps to keep passengers entertained on long trips through Gainesville, TX.
Test Drive a New Honda Odyssey at Patriot Honda!
Now that you know what awaits you inside the 2022 Honda Odyssey, it’s time to experience it in person! Contact us online or call us at 580-227-8743 to schedule a test drive in Ardmore. In the meantime, browse our new vehicle specials for more opportunities to save on a new Honda!
More from Patriot Honda
Over the years, Norman drivers have fallen in love with Honda’s fuel-efficient vehicles, and the brand has no plans of slowing down. Rumors have been circulating that Honda is making an electric car to be released in 2024 – specifically the all-electric Honda SUV, the Honda Prologue. But what is the Honda Prologue? And…
The Honda Odyssey has become a mainstay in its segment, offering a roomy interior, capable performance, and state-of-the-art technology. So, what exactly can you expect from the new Honda Odyssey interior? In the guide below, we cover the interior dimensions and comfort and convenience features. Service CenterContact Us Honda Odyssey: Seating & Cargo You can…
On the hunt for a new Honda crossover SUV that can offer you the space and high-end capabilities you need on your Denton, TX commutes? Check out the 2022 Honda Pilot configurations at Patriot Honda. No matter if you’re looking for a model with seating for up to eight passengers or a Special Edition model with…