What is the 2024 Honda Prologue?
Over the years, Norman drivers have fallen in love with Honda’s fuel-efficient vehicles, and the brand has no plans of slowing down. Rumors have been circulating that Honda is making an electric car to be released in 2024 – specifically the all-electric Honda SUV, the Honda Prologue. But what is the Honda Prologue? And when is Honda releasing an electric car that also serves as a utility vehicle? Find out the answers to all your questions and more with the experts at Honda of Columbia below!
When is Honda Releasing this Electric Car?
As you probably expected, the 2024 Honda Prologue is scheduled to hit the Gainesville, TX streets sometime in 2024. Although that release date is a ways away, you’ll find that this all-new, all-electric SUV shares much in common with the rest of the Honda brand. For example, rumors claim that the following configurations will be available on the 2024 Honda Prologue:
Is Honda Making an Electric Car with Strong Performance Specs?
The short answer: Yes! The long answer: You can look forward to impressive performance specs on this state-of-the-art EUV. Don’t believe us? We understand your skepticism, as we’re still a long way from getting concrete stats about the Prologue’s electric motor and Ultium battery specs. However, early speculation indicates that the 2024 Honda Prologue EV output will look like the performance specs listed below:
- Standard 100-kWh Ultium Battery
- 300 miles per Charge
- Rear-Mounted Electric Motor
- 340 hp
- 325 lb-ft of torque
- Available All-Wheel Drive System
Is the 2024 Honda Prologue Worth It?
The Honda Prologue’s release date might be over a year off, but don’t be fooled, this EV is well worth the wait. From the environmental benefits of driving an all-electric SUV to the lower cost of EVs, the 2024 Honda Prologue is guaranteed to take your Lawton drives to the next level. Some of the best reasons to reserve your very own Prologue today include:
- Zero Carbon Emissions: Not only does the 2024 Honda Prologue not produce tailpipe emissions, but it’s also manufactured using renewable energy. What’s more? Most public charging stations now rely on renewable energy to replenish your battery.
- Low-Cost Maintenance: With no more oil changes or engine upkeep, the Prologue is far more cost-effective to maintain. It’s estimated that over the course of ownership, they’ll cost around 40% of what it costs to maintain a gas-powered vehicle.
- Instant Torque Distribution: The 2024 Honda Prologue electric motor supplies your axles with torque instantly, meaning that EVs accelerate far more swiftly than most gas models.
- Financial Incentives: Prices are dropping on EVs, and meanwhile, the Federal Government will give you a $7,500 tax credit to make your Prologue purchase exceptionally affordable.
Get Regular Updates About the 2024 Honda Prologue from Honda of Columbia!
Now that you know what the Honda Prologue is, you can reserve this upcoming all-electric Honda SUV. Rest assured that you can expect strong performance specs and a variety of trim levels to choose between. Reach out to us online at Honda of Columbia to join the queue of automotive enthusiasts who simply can’t wait to get behind the wheel of a brand-new Prologue. Our Ardmore Finance consultants will help you get pre-approved for financing so that you’re more than ready to get the purchasing process started when the 2024 Prologue finally hits Denton, TX dealerships!
More from Patriot Honda
Over the years, Norman drivers have fallen in love with Honda’s fuel-efficient vehicles, and the brand has no plans of slowing down. Rumors have been circulating that Honda is making an electric car to be released in 2024 – specifically the all-electric Honda SUV, the Honda Prologue. But what is the Honda Prologue? And…
The Honda Odyssey has become a mainstay in its segment, offering a roomy interior, capable performance, and state-of-the-art technology. So, what exactly can you expect from the new Honda Odyssey interior? In the guide below, we cover the interior dimensions and comfort and convenience features. Service CenterContact Us Honda Odyssey: Seating & Cargo You can…
On the hunt for a new Honda crossover SUV that can offer you the space and high-end capabilities you need on your Denton, TX commutes? Check out the 2022 Honda Pilot configurations at Patriot Honda. No matter if you’re looking for a model with seating for up to eight passengers or a Special Edition model with…