The New 2022 Honda Civic Sedan
The new 2022 Honda Civic Sedan perfectly depicts a technology-advanced vehicle with a nice interior and an aesthetic exterior. This 11-generation Civic model is primarily for drivers missing high performance, upgraded interior, and a mature exterior build in the previous versions.
This latest model has plenty of modern features, carryover engines, cleaner construction, and stretched wheelbase. All these work together to offer enhanced performance to the driver. However, the powertrain lineup remains the same.
The New Honda Civic Sedan isn’t just about aesthetics or comfort; it has far more to offer. So let’s get into more details.
The New 2022 Honda Civic Sedan
Honda Civic always creates a balance between aesthetics and performance, which shows in their every generation car. The 10th-generation car was no less than any vehicle in terms of functionality and styling.
Its successor, Civic Sedan, has a more conservative build with modern features that are too good to be true. This latest model has a stretched wheelbase, 1.4 inches more than the previous one, and 0.5 inches wider rear track.
If you didn’t like those tortured lines and awkward angles from the 2021 edition, the good news is that they are gone from Civic Sedan. Instead, it features a more flowing construction, similar to the Accord Sedan.
As far as technology is concerned, Civic Sedan comes with a 7-inch touchscreen system with volume knobs, tuning knobs, and several hard buttons. Meanwhile, the Touring version has a bigger 9-inch touchscreen supported by a 10.2-inch digital gauge cluster.
Like the previous Honda Civic models, Sedan is also compatible with Apple Carplay and Android Auto. In addition, the bigger screen enables wireless mirroring features. Even better, the Touring model also has an upgraded Bose audio system!
Honda Civic Sedan Trim Options
It’s the first time that Civic Honda has included rear-seat side airbags. The new 2022 Honda Civic Sedan also features the standard driver-convenient features. The trim lineup includes LX, Sport, EX, and Touring. Let’s take a closer look at all of them.
The new Honda Civic Sedan LX model offers improved performance with its 158-hp engine. In addition, its exterior features 16-inch wheels and full LED headlights, while the interior has a robust 160-watt audio system comprising four speakers.
Staying true to Honda’s vision, the New Honda Civic Sedan 2022 has advanced features, such as automatic climate control, Android Auto integration, and Apple Carplay integration, to give drivers a smooth experience. The front USB port and push-button start make it an attractive vehicle in the market.
- Adaptive Cruise Control W/ Low-Speed Follow: The Adaptive Cruise Control is a safety technology that enables Honda vehicles to keep a safe distance from the other cars.
- Automatic Climate Control: It automatically adjusts the car’s climate system according to your set temperature.
The Honda Civic Sedan Sport features a 158-hp engine and 3-mode drive system that makes it stand out among the previous Honda models. It has relatively higher performance, with attractive 18-inch gloss-black alloy wheels, power side mirrors, and matte-black upper window trim. The full LED headlights finish the mature yet classy design of the Sport.
When it comes to the interior, the Sedan has a powerful 180-watt audio system comprising eight speakers. The automatic climate control feature is an additional benefit.
It is also integrated with Apple Carplay, Android Auto, and Bluetooth streaming audio. The impressive thing about this model is the smart entry with a walk-away auto-lock feature. In addition, the front USB Port enables drivers to listen to whatever they want or charge their devices.
- Paddle Shifters: They let you shift gear without changing the gear manually by a gear lever. This makes driving safer and quicker.
- 3-mode Drive System: It allows drivers to use the ECON mode for fuel efficiency optimization. Meanwhile, the Sport mode offers quick response and more entertainment. Finally, the EV mode enables electric-only propulsion.
The EX trim model has upgraded performance with a 180-hp turbocharged engine. The exterior of this beautiful vehicle features 17-inch alloy wheels with full LED headlights like the other trims.
The interior features a one-touch power moonroof, heated front seats, and a powerful 180-watt audio system with eight speakers. The leather-wrapped steering wheel compliments the 60/40 split fold-down rear seatback of the new 2022 Honda Civic Sedan EX.
In addition, the blind spot information system, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto integration enhance the worth of this car in the market. So if you’re looking for relatively higher performance in the Honda Civic Sedan series, this might be the best pick.
- Smart Entry w/Walk Away Auto-Lock: It enables the driver to lock or unlock their car door with a handle sensor. It can also be programmed to lock automatically through the Display Audio touch-screen when the driver walks away.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera: It gives three angle options for the driver to choose from: normal, top-down, and wide. This gives a better view when you reverse the car.
The Touring version comes with a 180-hp turbocharged engine supported by a 3-mode drive system, including Sport and ECON modes, to offer drivers a safe, fast, and improved experience. It also has a continuously variable transmission with paddle shifters like the previous trims.
The Touring trims feature unique LED fog lights, along with full LED headlights and 180nch alloy wheels. All of these specs enhance its exterior.
From the inside, you’ll get a Bose premium sound system of 12 speakers with a subwoofer. Of course, you’ll also benefit from the classic Honda Sedan 2022 features: heated front seats, leather-wrapped steering wheel, and power front seats.
Unlike others, it offers wireless integration of Apple Carplay, Android Auto, and phone chargers.
- Blind Spot Information w/Cross Traffic Monitor: It monitors all your blind spots to assist you in changing lanes. The Cross-Traffic Alert system notifies you of any vehicle heading towards you when backing up.
- Parking Sensors: These are embedded in the front and rear bumpers, allowing drivers to park in tight spaces safely. Parking sensors can identify objects nearby the Pilot at speeds below 5 mph.
Add the New 2022 Honda Sedan to Your Garage
We have listed all the essential specs and trims of the new 2022 Honda Sedan for your ease. So if you can’t wait for a single moment without this incredible, high-performing vehicle, Patriot Honda offers your favorite trim levels on one platform. Visit us today!
We appreciate your interest in our inventory, and apologize we do not have model details displaying on the website at this time. Please fill the form out below and our team will quickly respond, or, please call us at 580-227-8743 for more information.